Registration is Open!
I’ll be doing another workshop at the beautiful, relaxing, inspiring 1440 Multiversity campus in Santa Cruz in September. Great place, great setting, great food.
This year’s workshop is called “Worrying Well: Turning a Bad Worry Habit into Power and Purpose“.
- Why worry is actually a helpful thing if you do it right
- How to separate your “good worry” from “bad worry.”
- Why it is so easy to develop a “bad worry” habit, and how to avoid that
- How to make “good worry” a source of power and effectiveness
- How to connect more clearly with your intuition to help you make good decisions
- Experience a degree of freedom from worry that you might not have imagined was possible.
This little workshop works great on this schedule – a couple of hours Friday evening, a few hours Saturday and Sunday morning. Time to reflect, walk, nap, swim in the hot pool, get a massage. You could feel human again! Come on down – you’ll get refreshed and renewed.
By the way, this is a terrific workshop for teenagers or college students who overstress. A gift that keeps on giving!
To learn more and register for the workshop, click here.